By Family Guy Fanatic 21
I’ve bought every single fifa since 2016 and this is a great addition to my 3rd fifa!!! Other good songs are stay with me, the Spanish one I don’t know what’s it’s called, and more!
Cuts off half way through
This album is really balanced and every song has a great vibe to it. I’ve been listening to this nonstop and highly suggest it. It’s so easy to listen to the entire album and I listen to it on repeat. So easy to just play through the album over and over!
They are so underrated they deserve much mor their music is great
I've been waiting for four years now boys, it's about time to get in this headspace again
Please make a clean version
I really would prefer a clean version of the album, so I can share it with more of my family and friends.
It’s gonna be hard to follow their last album, which just had an amazing sound and feel to it which isn’t something they decide to reciprocate identically for this album.
A less dark and cool theme and takes it a step up and adds some funky tunes. Evolving into something new and refreshing.
It took me a few listens to grab hold of the meanings and vibes the album brings, and am actually really enjoying it, unlike my first impression.
1. High; the single really didn’t do much for me, but I saw potential of what the album contained. It could specifically be the subject matter of drugs which is nothing I like to associate with, but I bet a lot will :)
2. Change; I actually really like this song besides the explicit f***s every now and then.
3. &Run; The mix of instruments and lyrical rap similarity really goes along way with this mix and it’s a fresh breeze for sir sly.
4. Altar; great, simple, slow beated song with lots of depth.
5. Fun; This is absolutely my favorite most catchy song from this album, it reminds me of my days in an arcade early in the morning with no one around to compete with. Where I can take my time and enjoy the moment. It really relates to my scenirio as an 19 year old trying to enjoy my youth while I still have it.
10. Oh Mama; My second favorite song is a perfect ending to this track, sharing his love for his mother who passed away, this song gives me goosebumps every time I hear the recording. Starts of upbeat and normal, then ends in a slow soft drift.
Under construction >>>>>
Best High of my Life
By Harry Kelley
I've been with Sir Sly since the beginning, I will always support their music, which ever direction they decide to go. This album hits home yet again! Love you guys.
I've been listening to Sir Sly for years, and it's been so long I've been worried they wouldn't make another album. But they did and this one is beautiful, retains their unique sound and style, and is refreshing, elegant, and musically enlightening.
A (Bad) Change of Direction
I loved You Haunt Me, but I knew Sir Sly could grow even more and produce even better music. Thus, I was expecting a big change for their second album, and that's definitely what happened... just not in the way I thought was needed. This album feels like it's trying to be too many things at once, with little unifying it other than Landon's vocals often being drowned out by production. To make it worse, the variety of sounds don't even sound like Sir Sly. I hear the sounds of other groups - Foster the People, The Black Keys, Tame Impala, Arcade Fire, etc. - throughout the album. Those are all great groups, but if I wanted to hear their sound I'd listen to their album. And it seems like I'm going to do just that, because this album is just... so erratic it's boring.