In a decade this band went from reviving the sounds of The Who and The Rolling Stones in excellent fashion to featuring cardi f*cking B on a single release.
By 🖤 Julz 💜
I’ve loved Maroon 5 my whole life and still do! I love u Adam!
Just About Perfect.
PHENOMENAL debut album. Track by track review:
1. Harder to Breathe: 10.5/10. really love adam’s frustrated tone and vocals.
2. This Love: 11/10. Absolutely PERFECT song. Nothing else needs to be said.
3. Shiver: 8.8/10. good song, but sounds like a filler.
4. She Will Be Loved: 9/10. Beautiful song, good vocals.
5. Tangled: 9/10.
6. The Sun: 8/10
7. Must Get Out: 8/10
8. Sunday Morning: 10/10 (song explains for itself
9. Secret: 8.5/10
10. Through With You: 9.5/10. very underrated song.
11. Not Coming Home: 9.3/10. cool guitar licks, and spiteful, bitter lyrics and tone.
12. Sweetest Goodbye: 10/10. Beautiful song, sweet vocals.
Final Grade: 9.5/10
Always my fav
Been the best album since day 1
The very first album I heard by them was V. This is way better than V.
Awesome music great voice
every song is good
This is music?
This attempt at making an album of popular music is a joke, there were a hundred rock bands and solo artists from the 60’s and 70’s that made music that was so much more enjoyable to listen to than today’s so called music. I’m pretty open minded to new music but I can’t find one band/artist that compares to what was being produced 35 to 55 years ago.
This has been my favorite album by them for years! I can’t really stand to hear their new music now, but this album I can listen to over and over. I wish their music was still like this.